RE: semi-OT: Adobe Acrobat Doc Compare issue -- anyone else running into this?

Ananda--

We have been creating RTF from Frame with Mif2Go, then using Word's
comparison facility. It is not ideal, particularly when the conversion
process produces minor format changes, as in table cells--Word marks
them. Turning off the Find Formatting reduces that a bit.

There many "diffing" tools available. Try a Web seearch on file
comparison tools or the like. I was unable to quickly find the ideal
tool for our needs.

Mike

Mike Long
Team Leader, User Documentation