ANN: FrameMaker November conference - early registration deadline approaching

Hello Framers:

The FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua is coming to Raleigh, NC USA, November 7-9,
2005.

**********
The early bird deadline for registration is August 7th. You will still be
able to register through October, but not with the early bird discount.
(Registration is discounted to $595 right now and will go up to $695 after
the August 7th deadline.)  The government rate does not change, but due to
demand early registration is recommended.  Registrations have already been
coming in steadily and we are predicting over 150 registrants -- in addition
to the speakers and exhibitors (FrameMaker providers, third-party product
developers, service providers, and more.)
**********

ABOUT THE PRESENTATIONS:
- Three full days of presentations and hands-on time are presented by
featured speaker Bernard Aschwanden (PublishingSmarter) and Lynne Price
(Text Structure), alongside FrameMaker expert users and other Adobe
certified experts.

- Adobe Systems keynote presenters Karl Matthews (Group Product Manager,
Publishing Technologies) and Michael Hu (FrameMaker Product Manager) will
discuss the future of Adobe FrameMaker and answer questions about the
product.

- Presentations by Idiom Technologies (idiominc.com) and Adobe will also
show some of Adobe's own FrameMaker implementation.

- Several airline/aero companies will present on their FrameMaker use (US
Airways/MidAtlantic, Air Atlanta Icelandic).

- Tangential presentations will cover topics like S1000D (Julian Murfitt)
and the Darwin Informating Typing Architecture or DITA.  Still other
presentations show use of FrameMaker for complex instructional design
projects and e-learning.  We'll also have Mike Johnson (WaveTech) presenting
on IETM publishing.

Where else could you find this many users, doing this many cool things, and
with permission to talk about their projects in public?!?

The conference will be held November 7-9, 2005 at the McKimmon Conference
Center in Raleigh, NC USA near the Raleigh/Durham International Airport
(RDU).

Visit http://www.travelthepath.com/chat/chautauqua.html for more details or
contact Bright Path Solutions.

Bright Path Solutions
1.919.244.8559
http://www.travelthepath.com
mailto:kethier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - While you are on our site, check out our "DITA 2006" conference at
http://www.travelthepath.com/dita2006.html .  This will include
presentations on several implementations of DITA with FrameMaker.