AW: Using Bibtex with Framemaker 7.1?

 Hmm...I already tried the tools mentioned yet (citemaker and so on).

I also heard of a professional program for managing literature (adeptscience Endnote). Is it possible to use this program with the latest framemaker version?

"Googling" wasn´t successful on this topic. I only found something about Framemaker 5.5 that worked with Endnote.

Maybe somebody out there is using Endnote with the latest Framemaker.

Regards,

Joachim