Re: Using Bibtex with Framemaker 7.1?

As you point out, BibTex is a latex program, so it isn't going to work with FM.

One work around you may want to try or play with is to set up your
citations as discrete text files in a special directory. Then they can
be imported into Frame as text references.

A derivative way of doing this would be to design a Frame file that
only contained bibliographic entries. You could set it up so that each
source was in a format that used a series of tags for each element:
title, author, publisher, year, etc. Then you could assemble your
citations using cross references.

Art

On 7/28/05, Zettler, Joachim <Joachim.Zettler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to use Bibtex with Framemaker 7.1?
>
> Currently I am working on my PhD, so I need to find a program (not
> latex, I already know that program) that allows me to use both,
> equations and Literature-References in Framemaker.
>
> Thx in advance.
>
> Joachim

Art Campbell                                             art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx
                             No disclaimers apply.