Re: Adobe Certified Newsletter -- notice about FrameMaker

Paul, Bill;

Maybe, just maybe, IBM will get their act together and Apple will decide to play the two manufacturers off against each other. Then people who rely on classic applications would have a choice.

Apart from FrameMaker, I also have the complete Oxford English Dictionary on CD. I paid a lot of money for that, and I'm not giving it up for anything. It's ten year's old, but that's nothing for something like that. And last time I checked their software was now only available on PC (I just checked again, and it's still that way).

- David Crowe