RE: FrameMaker UI

My favorite Frame UI oddity is the Paragraph Designer dialog. It has
both tabs AND a drop-down menu that do the same thing. Then there is the
tab stops "Edit..." button, which opens an "Edit Tab Stop" dialog. To
make the UI consistent, tab settings should be on a separate UI tab.

Then there's the need to press Command-L to refresh the display. No
other app I use needs to refresh its display, they handle all their
content without getting "confused".

--- John