Re: Table Will Not Break Across Pages

I'd check the paragraph format settings to make sure you don't have
"keep with next" or "keep with previous" checked....

And if those checkboxes are clear, I'd try inserting a blank row
approximately where you want it to break to see if you can "suggest" a
break point."

Art

On 6/7/05, Rita Lewis <rita.lewis@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a table that needs to start in the middle of one page and
> continue to the next page. But I can't get the table to start in the
> middle of the page. In the Table Designer, the table is set to start
> "Anywhere."  I know that FrameMaker will not allow a row to break across
> pages, but the rows in this table are all only one line, so that isn't a
> problem. Any ideas what could be wrong? (I'm using FrameMaker 7.1.)
>
> Rita

Art Campbell                                             art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358