From: Rita Lewis <rita.lewis@xxxxxxxx>
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Table Will Not Break Across Pages
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:49:57 -0400

I have a table that needs to start in the middle of one page and
continue to the next page. But I can't get the table to start in the
middle of the page. In the Table Designer, the table is set to start
"Anywhere."  I know that FrameMaker will not allow a row to break across
pages, but the rows in this table are all only one line, so that isn't a
problem. Any ideas what could be wrong? (I'm using FrameMaker 7.1.)

Rita