From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
waynefb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:43 AM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Workflow

We're having a workflow brainstorming session at work and from it we came
away with limited solutions. I'm curious if anybody else has their reviewers
directly edit frame documents, or how people are doing reviews. We have
several people which need to review documents and they are located in
several locations across the globe. The current idea is to use CVS and have
them checkout the Frame document, mark it up and check it back in (we would
control the commit process). But, I'm not sure how well this will work with
multiple reviewers looking at the same document at the same time. While PDF
might still be an option, nobody is thrilled with that option since it is a
very tedious process for everybody involved.

If people have ideas, please feel free to contact me off list if you don't
think this list is the right place for this discussion.

Regards,
Wayne