Re: scrolling in frame

My installation of Frame (Win7.1p114) will only scroll one line at a time
using the scroll wheel on my mouse. Other applications take the setting (1
screen at a time) as set in the mouse control panel. Is there any way to set
the #of lines/screens FM scrolls using the scroll wheel that I'm
overlooking?

If you can't set it in Control Panel >Mouse, download the TweakUI program from Microsoft, part of the free PowerToys for Windows utilities. TweakUI will let you set it to scroll pages or a number of lines at a time.

You may also need to update your mouse driver. You can find a Logitech driver that lets the scroll wheel work with Windows XP and FrameMaker here: http://www.front-runner.com/pages/support/files.html.

Mike Wickham
Pleco Press
"Aquarium books endorsed by fish!"