RE: scrolling in frame

Gil Yaker wrote:

> My installation of Frame (Win7.1p114) will only scroll one
> line at a time using the scroll wheel on my mouse. Other
> applications take the setting (1 screen at a time) as set in
> the mouse control panel. Is there any way to set the #of
> lines/screens FM scrolls using the scroll wheel that I'm overlooking?

Gil, the archives of this and the other list document that at least
17,432 people have expended an average of 6.73 hours each exchanging
pointers to various old versions of MS and Logitech mouse drivers,
installing and reinstalling drivers, trying third-party utilities, and
attempting sundry incantations and small-animal sacrifices in order to
get their scroll wheels working in FrameMaker _at_all_.

Consider yourself lucky. And don't push it. :-)

Happy Easter Weekend!

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs