Frame Cross References in PDF

Dear Framers...

We have a large project that currently resides in multiple folders. The problem with this is that the cross references in the PDF files that are produced require that the PDF files reside in a similar folder format.

We could move all the Frame files into a single folder, but that would break all cross references.

Is there a good way to preserve cross references while moving files? Is there a way to generate cross references in a PDF file that include just the destination file name?

Thanks for any help you can give.

- David Crowe