Re: ImportFormatsSpecial

Until I get the plugin up on my secure order site, there are three ways to
purchase it:

1) Pay $20 via PayPal to frameexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put ImportFormatsSpecial
in the comments field.
2) Send a check for $20 to the address below.
3) Use my secure order page at https://order.kagi.com/?UBZ and use the field
that says Custom Scripts. Enter 20 in the field and follow the rest of the
instructions. Do not check the box for a receipt; I can provide you with a
receipt if you need one.

As soon as I receive payment, I will email you the plugin in a zip archive
(100k).

Please note that there is no upgrade price from ImportUserVars. However, if
you purchased ImportUserVars within the last 90 days, you can request a free
upgrade.

ImportFormatsSpecial will work with FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6 and
above.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
557 County Line Road
Hamlin, NY 14464
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.frameexpert.com

> Hello Framers,
>
> I am releasing a new plugin for FrameMaker that gives you more choices in
> the Import Formats dialog box. It allows you specify exactly which
Document
> Properties are imported from your template. In addition, you can
distinguish
> between importing System Variable Definitions and User Variable
Definitions