Re: Text Options importing problem

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:50:31 -0700, "Combs, Richard" <richard.combs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Personally, I think the most likely scenario is wanting to import all of
>that *except* the numbering. But, needs differ.

Indeed.  I could see differences in line-break chars between text
chapters and the TOC/IX, for example.  I could also see wanting
to set *one* numbering prop, like Volume, without trashing the
rest of them.  Or even page number type without changing starting
page number.  I'd recommend the finest possible granularity, with
one box per item, and with buttons to select and clear all...

Thank you, Rick, for taking up this challenge.  As I said before,
it's a compelling reason to acquire FrameScript (as well as some
of your other helpful scripts) all by itself.

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/