RE: Text Options importing problem

Rick Quatro wrote:

> If someone can provide a list of the individual properties
> included with Document Properties, I may be able to modify my
> ImportUserVars plugin. I would simply list each property
> separately and allow the user to import only the ones they want.

From FM 6  Help, "About import and update settings":

Document Properties The template's custom marker types and footnote
properties; the volume, chapter, page, paragraph, footnote, and table
footnote numbering styles in the Numbering Properties dialog box; the
characters in the Allow Line Breaks After setting in the Text Options
dialog box; and the Feather settings in the Line Layout dialog box are
merged into the document. The PDF Setup settings (other than the
bookmark settings) are also merged into the document. On
Japanese-language systems, the rubi properties and kumihan rules
(Japanese-language typesetting rules) are also merged into the document.

Personally, I think the most likely scenario is wanting to import all of
that *except* the numbering. But, needs differ.

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer