From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sara Stein
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:26 AM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: FM7 crashes intermittently

Hello Framers,
FM7.1 was recently installed on my Windows XP Professional version 2002
computer.
Everything seems to work OK, except that FM crashes from time to time,
for no apparent reason.
The error message usually contains the phrase "could not be read to
memory."

I suspect that the installation was not performed properly, since my
colleagues are experiencing similar problems and FM was installed for
all of us remotely by the IT department.

Since my group is relatively new to FM, I'd appreciate any advice on
proper installation procedures and compatibility issues that could be
causing this problem.
I'm very much looking for a solution!

Thank you,
Sara Stein

The information is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s)
of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of
immediately
Thank you.

"postmaster@xxxxxxxx" made the following
 annotations on 03/02/05 09:45:07
Confidentiality Notice

This email transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please immediately notify us by return email or telephone (402-431-8810) to arrange for return of its contents including any documents.

dmpincemaildisclosure20030812