From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stephane Bonhomme
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:06 AM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: wmf graphics scaled in print/pdf

Hi, there

I have some documents that includes wmf figures. These figure have some text
included. The wmf files are produced using Corel Draw, from which they have
to be exported without converting the text into lines. When I insert the wmf
files in frameMaker, they look good in frame, but as soon as I print the
documents or produce a pdf, some figures are streched (mainly horizontally)
in a non homothetic way. Any Idea to solve that pb so that the pinted docs
looks like what they are in frame ?

Thanks

Stephane.

--
    Stéphane Bonhomme           --           Exselt Services

Formations, Conseil et Réalisations en Ingénierie Documentaire,
   Technologies Web et Logiciels Libres
      s.bonhomme@xxxxxxxxxx   -   http://www.exselt.com
         04 76 17 09 40        /      06 88 57 27 08