RE: Named Destinations other than FrameMaker files

Hi Bill-I have heard that GO to URL is a possible solution.  Thank you. I think we are all set now.

Shortly after I posted my query, I tried something. I ignored the dialog box that was looking for a Frame file and generated my pdf file anyway. The resulting link in the source pdf file opened the large engineering drawing just fine.

I don't understand why Frame was balking at my command, but I got it to work anyway.

Sorry to waste bandwidth.

Regards,

Elizabeth K.