RE: Bleed tabs and registration marks

Peter,

You are correct about the Frame file page size, don't change it.  All you
need to do is change the page size in the Printer Setup.  Here is what you
do:

1. Open the book file, I usually open all the files in the book as well
(Hold down the shift key and then select File > Open All Files in Book)

2. Select File > Print Book...

3. Click on Setup (at the bottom of the window in the Printer section)

4. Select the Acrobat Distiller printer instance.

5. Change the paper size to 11 x 17 and click OK.

6. Click on Print.

This should create a PDF that has all your bleed tabs and Reg marks centered
in the middle of an 11x17 page.

Hope this helps,

Steve

	Stephen L. Schwedland	steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx