RE: Change Bars

Rita,

Check your settings for the pagination of the document - is it a
single-sided file?

Also, check the position of the body text frames on the Left and Right
master pages - are they setup such that the text frames have the same
placement so there is no difference as to which side is closest/farthest
from the edge?

- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley               Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
 Information Consultants, Inc.   Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
 Yorklyn, DE  19736                Web: www.infocon.com