Re: Installing FrameMaker 7.0 and Acrobat Distiller

I say it would depend on which version of Distiller you have installed
on the system.

You'll need an update to FrameMaker v7.0, if you are running Distiller
(Acrobat) v6.0, anyway then the Distiller setup won't run.

The overall of installing FrameMaker and Distiller is as easy as
running setup from the CD. I think you may be thinking about the
FrameMaker 6.0 installation. That I can recall was a bit tricky, since
it was the old Distiller and many was using Distiller (Acrobat) 5.0

/Thomas