Font embedding in placed PDFs

Hello Framers,

Here is a simple version of what I am trying to do:

1) Create a FM file with Giovanni Book font.
2) Create a PDF with Embed all fonts selected and no subset embedding.
3) PDF shows Giovanni Book embedded.
4) Place this PDF into another FM file.
5) Create a PDF of this other FM file with Embed all fonts selected and no
subset embedding.
6) PDF shows Giovanni Book subsets embedded.

My client wants the whole font embedded on the second PDF, but it doesn't
seem possible. Is this a known issue, or is there a workaround? Thanks in
advance.

FrameMaker 7, Acrobat Distiller 6.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing