Converting structured frame documents with Mif2Go

I have been converting to a structured format for my Framemaker 7 documents and am now wondering whether I can use it and continue to convert the Frame documents to HTML using Mif2Go.

What worries me are the cross-references.  Now that my cross-references refer to elements instead of paragraphs, can I configure Mif2Go to create HTML links in their place?

My structured cross-references do not use the cross-reference markers that were in the non-structured versions.  The structured cross-references rely on attributes set on the referenced element.

Has anyone else dealt with this issue?  Can I adjust my EDD to work better with Mif2Go?  Can I configure Mif2Go to work better with my structured document?

Thanks.

Peter Desjardins
The Oak Group
Wellesley, MA  USA