Re: Can I split a table into two?

> I am having post-hurricane brain (for the third time in 6 weeks, so maybe I'm
> just confused, but I think I once knew how to split a table into two tables.
> Now, I not only can't remember how; I can't find it in the FM help either.

Unless your table is really huge, or the rows to be split up are
non-continous, I think the simplest way is to copy the entire table,
i.e. the table anchor, and paste it where you want it. Then select
the rows to delete in both tables and cut them.

This way you won't have to manually add header rows, etc. and you
won't risk losing rows in a non-successful cut-and-paste operation.

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Communicator, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@xxxxxxxxx
http://go.to/framers/