Re: Screen Capture Resolution Problem in FM 7.1

Take a look at Screen Captures 102, here:
<http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/magazine/technical/screencapgraphicshomepage.html>.
EPS is really not necessary and might be more work than you need to
do.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:17:48 +0100, Paul Findon <pfindon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 15 Sep 2004, at 16:10, Peter Desjardins wrote:
>
> > I am so thrilled by the results of following advice from Dov that I
> > wanted to mention it.
> >
> > Using EPS format for screenshots gives me great flexibility in
> > Framemaker image sizing.  I used to wrangle resolutions and get mixed
> > results.  Now everything works reliably and with great printed
> > results.
> >
> > http://www.freeframers.org/archive/01/msg00554.html
>
> Thanks for that, Peter. The only thing I would add to that is about
> scaling your screen shots in your page-layout application. With
> interpolation, screen shots look great when zoomed, but when they need
> to be scaled, I usually try and use one of the following scalings so
> that they look great at at least one Acrobat default zoom settings:
======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.