more on Frame losing .png files; floating anchors solved

The .mif file finally opened...

Here's the code for two anchored frames, one containing a graphic that displays its .png filename, and one that says "no referenced file".

<Para
  <Unique 1014359>
  <PgfTag `g0 graphic anchor'>
  <PgfReferenced Yes>
  <ParaLine
   <TextRectID 74>
   <AFrame 7>
  > # end of ParaLine
 > # end of Para

<Para
  <Unique 998833>
  <PgfTag `g0 graphic anchor'>
  <PgfReferenced Yes>
  <ParaLine
   <TextRectID 76>
   <AFrame 10>
  > # end of ParaLine
 > # end of Para

On floating anchors:

Thanks to Grant, who got me looking in the right direction. It turned out that the graphic paragraph symbols themselves got conditionalized somehow.

(p.s. For your next Word-vs-Frame battle: it took 45 minutes for a Dell with a 2.2Ghz processor and 528mb of RAM to open a 13,392 page text file.)

--K. Ananda Stevens