Re: Two questions and a point....

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:13:45 -0700, Allen Schaaf <soundbyte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Not sure who to ask for this, but it would be real nice if the Subject:
>line had [FreeFramers] as the first item. I know this can be done
>automatically by configuring majordomo.
>
>This would be a great help when software mis-identifies a post as spam and
>it gets into the junk folder. Much easier to spot the errant posts.

Last time this came up, a few years ago, most listmembers didn't
want to do it.  Maybe I should set up a voting page again.  Comments?

In the meantime, try checking for this header:
  Sender: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx
which doesn't seem to get forged much...

-- Jeremy H. Griffith, Free Framers list admin
   <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx **