Re: Mif2Go: Collapsing 2 paragraphs into one

Hi,

I know that Jeremy has probably a much better answer for this, but i'll try and give this a shot.

The short answer is that you can get miff2go to do this. There are probably a several ways to do this.

I'm going to assume that the run-in head para format is RH, and the body text has a para format called RH_Body.

You would add the following to your .ini file.

[HtmlStyles]
RH=CodeBefore
RH_Body=CodeAfter

[HtmlStyleCodeBefore]
RH=<p>

[HtmlStyleCodeAfter]
RH_Body=</p>

Something like this should do the trick. I don't have my miff2go book here, so it may need a little more code, but not much more!

(I'm sure Jeremy can provide a more concise answer.)

Hope this helps,

Russ