XML Round Trip

Hello Framers,

I need some information for a possible XML workflow. What I would like to do
is export XML from FrameMaker.

Then I would like to use some kind of an XML editor to make minor changes to
the XML. Then I would reimport the XML into FrameMaker.

Here are my requirements for an XML editor:

1) Free or inexpensive.
2) The ability to show rudimentary styling, perhaps using CSS.
3) A fairly straight forward way for the user to delete content and to add
and tag new content.

The overall idea is that the content will originate in FrameMaker, but will
need to be distributed to editors that don't have FrameMaker. Thus the need
for an XML editor. When the editors are done, the XML will be reimported
into FrameMaker, etc.

Any help or leads will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx