Re: anchoring tables to customized tags

At 05:09 PM 7/27/2004 +0000, eklisiewicz@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Some of us anchor tables to body text paragraphs and some of us anchor tables to customized table anchor tags.

I used to anchor tables to body text. Then when I started using WebWorks to generate help from Frame source files, I discovered that the conversion goes much more smoothly when I use a dedicated anchor paragraph tag for both tables and figures.

martha
--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
    --Tao Te Ching, chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)