Another Frame 7.1 Crashing Problem

Speaking of FrameMaker crashing, I'm having my own
"irregular termination" problems. My recently installed 7.1
is crashing frequently. It's giving me error codes: 7104,
6630366, 4751579. I'm running it under Windows 2000 on an HP
Vectra. At least I'm able to get a few minutes of work done
(usually) before the crash. It usually happens when I'm
moving the scroll bar, particularly the horizontal one. I'd
be interested to know if anyone has had this type of
crashing problem.

The actual text of the error message is

   Internal error (code numbers). FrameMaker has detected a
   serious problem and must quit.

   A file named "C:\program
   files\Adobe\framemaker7.1\Framelog_04.07.21_09.39.txt"
   has been generated which contains information that may
   help FrameMaker development improve the product for
   future releases.

   Please describe your recent actions and send this, along
   with the generated file, to fmerror@xxxxxxxxxx Due to the
   volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to technical
   questions. For support, please refer to
   www.adobe.com/support.