Re: hyperlink from Excel to Frame ?

No, the link would not carry over to the PDF, since the link is in the
XLS and not the FM file.

You can link to a specific portion of a PDF by setting a named
destination in the PDF and linking to that. See Acrobat's online Help
for info on named destinations, as well as FM's online Help for info
on how to create them from within FM.