mishagoss

Dov Isaacs wrote:

> Enough with this mishagoss already! I will not discuss platforms
> on any of the Framers lists anymore.

Congratulations. Though you have a poor track record in resisting the
urge to correct ill-informed colleagues ;-)

Perhaps we should all also shut up about the Death of Frame until/unless
the appropriate product manager can be cajoled from the restroom to give
us a roadmap.

best

--
Mark Barratt
Text Matters

Information design: we help explain things using
language | design | systems | process improvement