Re: New Version of Adobe FrameMaker Extends Powerful XML Capabili ties

FrameMaker 7.1 will ship with Distiller 6.0 instead of Distiller 5.0.5
shipped with FrameMaker 7.0. If you chose NOT to install Distiller 6.0
when you install FrameMaker 7.1, you can still continue to use Acrobat 5.0.5
or Distiller 5.0.5 without any problem.

        - Dov

PS: Haven't been inundated with anything except SPAM today (so what's
different from any other day?).