OT: PDF Error

Hi All,

I create a PDF on the Mac and everything works fine, no errors when it is
created. When I open it with Acrobat Reader or Full Acrobat I get an error:

There is a problem reading this document (12).

Everything looks OK but I get this error.

Anyone have any idea what this error message means?

This is the only project that I have had this problem with. Other PDFs open
with no errors.

I am creating a ps file and then distilling using Acrobat 5 Distiller. (This
is on OS 9.2.1)

Thanks

******************************
Ann Zdunczyk