Re: OT: Need FH5 for Mac converted to Illustrator

Be forewarned ...

Adobe Illustrator is NOT, repeat NOT, repeat yet again NOT, a general
purpose PDF or PostScript editor. It does NOT "understand" all PostScript
or PDF constructs and your results may be quite "lossy", especially for
text that is not in a standard encoding.

        - Dov