FM 7.0 Unix Shared license upgrades

We just received a package of what was supposed to be "Unix Solaris Shared Licenses" from our vendor: Software Spectrum.

The Adobe box packaging (sealed) says: Unix Upgrade and IPC label on box says: FM SH, 7.0,UNX, UPG, UE, ALL, CD.

Inside one I find the CD says: Adobe FrameMaker 7.0 Educational Version Macintosh.

Has any Unix user out there seen this sort of thing before. Each CD seems to have its own license code number as well.

Hmmmm....

Craig