Re: resizing graphics in FM 6

hmm, using FM7/Mac OS9x, gif, tif, and eps pix in open FM files refresh the
moment their source updates are saved to disk (although typically some
screen artifacts remain, in FM's case pix handles; don't know why page
layout apps seem so subject to the artifact problem [XPress thru at least
v4x also exhibited this problem altho I don't recall the particular form in
which it manifested).

On 2/26/03 10:50 AM, "Dov Isaacs" <isaacs@adobe.com> wrote:

> Works here for me as long as I save, close, and then re-open
> the FrameMaker document! It doesn't refresh automatically while the
> FrameMaker document is open.

Bart Windrum
GUI Fit&Finish and Documentation
Diogenes Inc.