Re: ATM install question from f2a member

There is no conflict between ATM Deluxe (or Lite) 4.1 and Windows 2000
or XP. Windows XP actually controls the "realization" of all fonts and
also allows installation of Type 1, TrueType, and OpenType fonts, but
not Multiple Master instances. ATM Lite 4.1 simply provides the ability
to install and coerce the OS into providing realization of Multiple Master
instances. ATM Deluxe 4.1 provides the Multiple Master services as well
as the ability to install, delete, group into sets, activate, and deactivate
fonts. In no case does ATM 4.1 under Windows 2000/XP actually realize the
font data for display or printing like it once did under Windows'9x/Me/NT 4.

        - Dov