Re: De-caffed

Well, I did issue a warning regarding my under-caffeinated state last
night, but here goes, with due apologies:

>> Which change, administered to a paragraph whose properties are defined
>> by a ParTag, will not only:
>> not create a format override, but
>> also update all other paragraphs defined by that ParTag, without
>> leaving any further trace of such bold manipulation?

> Uhhmm... How about "Update All" in the Paragraph Designer?
> You may also try to pose your question in a somewhat less
> round-about way :-) Perhaps giving an example?

For ParTags which contain an Advanced->FrameAbove/Below entry,
manipulation of the reference frame or the contents of that frame on the
reference page will change the properties applied by that ParTag, but the
manipulation will not be indicated by a format override.

a) manipulating the height of the reference frame in effect changes the
effectual Space Above/Below vallue for that ParTag on body pages.
b) manipulating the contents of the reference frame on the reference page
well, changes what gets shown on the body page.

... It's the coffee or lack thereof as did it ...  you wos warned, eh?

Cheers,
Mike