PDF Creation Problem

Hello,

I ran into a problem trying to create (for only the second time, and the
first was a while back) a PDF of a FM file, and am hoping someone can tell
me how to go about solving it. It's a generated TOC file, if that's
relevant.

I selected Acrobat Distiller as my default printer. (User guide for 5.5 p.
450 says to specify a PostScript printer as the current printer, so I
selected Distiller. I tried a different printer, a docutech, which I'm
assuming is a PS printer, but it made the Generate Acrobat Data option
unavailable.) It was set to Print Only to File.

When I clicked Print, it appeared to be printing the pages, but when it came
to the end (page 3), it generated an error message saying something about a
serious internal problem being encountered and FM had to quit, which it
promptly did when I clicked OK.

Here is the contents of the log file header, which includes my system info:
=== Header Begin ===
Internal Error: 5564, 5991365, 7502299, 0
FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Intel
Build: 5.5.6p145
Window System: MSWindows
Operating System: Windows 98 (major.minor.build: 4.10.1998  )
Generated on: Friday, February 07, 2003 11:19:03 AM
To file: c:\program files\adobe\framemaker5.5\FrameLog_03.02.07_11.19.03.txt
=== Header End ===
Also, it's Acrobat 4.0.

Any guidance, anyone? Could it possibly have anything to do with being
dialed in via RLA to my office?
Thanks,
Barb
barb.ostapina@experian.com