Re: Re[2]: unpossible? was: RE: Can't type the letter j

If you have a USB keyboard, you can always unplug it for a few seconds.
One of the nice things about USB, I never worry about hot-plugging.
--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives

Dennis Hays <dhays@haysdesign.com>
Sent by: owner-framers@omsys.com
02/06/03 06:48 PM
Please respond to Dennis Hays