RE: eps problems

Thoughts. I have personally found that the best way around the import
and print limitations of various formats with FrameMaker is to ALWAYS,
repeat ALWAYS, print via PDF. In other words, I NEVER print directly to
a "real" printer from FrameMaker. I ALWAYS produce PDF and print from
Acrobat. Thus, EPS import always works as does printing. And I have
a good screen preview. No waiting for the printer to finish to find out
that the page looks lousy! (By the way, it isn't all that uncommon to
find that the time it takes to print a graphically complex document
directly from FrameMaker is greater than the time it takes to create a
PDF file and print that PDF file directly from Acrobat to the same
Printer. Very efficient PostScript is created by Acrobat's print process.

        - Dov