Re: Font Problems

> At 2/3/2003 12:07 PM, Karen L. Zorn wrote:
> >I'm very puzzled. I installed the Helvetica suite: plain, italic, bold,
etc.
> >using ATM deluxe. The fonts appear in the Windows Font folder. They
appear
> >on Illustrator's font list. They appear everywhere except in Frame's font
> >list. All that shows up there is Helvetica and Helvetica Narrow.

Folks, I'm not new to FM, have been using since it was a Frame Technologies
product, version 1.5, if I remember correctly.

That said, it seems the problem is with the Illustrator files I'm importing
into my document. When I go to produce a PDF,  (print to file using
Distiller print driver), the Helvetica fonts are not recognized and Courier
is substituted. I've checked the Illustrator files, they are using Helvetica
Bold, as the template requires. Not all Illustrator files bomb on the font.
Some come out perfectly.

Any suggestions?

Karen L. Zorn