Re: XML from Visio and the validity of a $3 bill [was RE: FM7-- Visio Import Filter]

The trouble with SVG and FrameMaker at this point is that import
of SVG into FrameMaker yields anything but "scaled vectors." It
imports as a raster image at a user designated resolution.
I cannot in good conscience recommend SVG import into FrameMaker
for any purpose whatsoever!

        - Dov