OT: WordPerfect auto numbering (outline levels) feature

I apologize for the OT posting, but I am looking for info about WordPerfect's auto numbering (or outline) feature.  Specifically, is there an easy way to convert these to the actual values as text in the document?  This includes bullets, dashes, etc., for unordered lists.

The background is that we have to convert a number of WP files to FrameMaker 7, and the numbering is causing problems elsewhere in the overall process.  While we can develop the conversion feature in FrameMaker, if it could be done before the file is imported that would be preferred.

I understand that there is a macro feature in WP, but don't know enough about it to know if this need can be met.  If anyone has developed (or can) such a macro, I would appreciate hearing from you.

You can reply directly to me, as there is little need to clutter the lists with the OT info.

-- Lester