Re: FM7patch.exe and installed FrameMaker 7.0 disagree

> In general, FrameMaker 7 in all aspects has been tremendously stable
> and reliable compared to FrameMaker 6 and that includes installation
> and operation.

Agreed, and I don't work for Adobe. :-)  Frame 7 fixed several bugs
that I had to deal with in FM+SGML 6. The only step backward I've
noticed is the license, which seems to no longer have the "Home Use"
clause (or if it's there, I missed it & will be glad to hear I did).

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives