Re: WORKAROUND for Frame 7.0 crash on saving book as PDF.

> Last month there were reports on the Framer's list that FrameMaker 7.0
sometimes crashes with Internal Error
> 7004,6055410,7657059,0 on the last page of the last document when it
saves a book  as PDF or prints to PS with
> "Generate Acrobat Data" on. ...
>        The workaround is to keep opened during printing a book or Save
book as PDF command the document to which
> the page, specified in the "Open PDF Document on Page" field refers to.

Isak,

I am pleased -- no, THRILLED -- to report that this workaround
also prevents a Frame crash on MacOS X when printing files with
large graphics!

A couple of extra data points, in case you missed them previously:
I don't see the crash when rebooted into MacOS 9. I also don't
see the crash if the generated PostScript is less than some large
amount (more than 55MB, less than 71MB). I don't get the crash
dialog in any case, but the timing is identical (last page of
last document of the book).

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives