RE: Print setting for color Black is inconsistent-SOLVED

Thanks to Craig Ede, Jim Stauffer and Sian Petersson for all their help.

There seems to be many possible causes to this problem, but the one solution
that worked for me was from Sian Petersson. He suggested the following:

- Create a new empty file
- Import *just* the colour setting formats from this (new) file to all the
documents in your book
- Regenerate. The error message should be gone.

It worked! The error is gone!
BTW - I noticed, when trying out Craig and Jim's suggestions, that it didn't
matter which file I moved into the top of the book, the error always
appeared for every file in the book except the first file.