rotating tables

I have a table that takes up 7 portrait pages in FrameMaker that would be better viewed/displayed on a landscape page.

I attempted to rotate the table inside of an anchored frame, but because the table runs over more than one page, this feature did not work. The other option is to set the page to landscape, but when I attempted this, FrameMaker wanted to change the page orientation for the entire file.

Does anyone have experience with this sort of scenario?

I look forward to your help.

Regards,
Karen Pogue
kpogue@mitra.com